Career & Employment Opportunities
Assistant Account Manager
Status: Non Exempt
The Assistant Account Manager focuses on assisting the Account Manager and Producers in every day to day client servicing. This role will also require interpersonal skills; spending a regular amount of time with the account manager, producers, insurance carriers, and clients assisting in building strong relationships while representing the agency and the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in handling and processing of new and renewal business for our Commercial Insurance clients for growth and retention
- Assisting in maintaining pertinent coverage information, new, renewal and changes that occur with accuracy in the agency management system
- Issuing and maintaining certificates of insurance and evidence of property coverage forms as requested
- Providing a high level of assistance in customer service and support of new and renewal business including and not limited to:
- Maintaining renewal expiration list in assisting the account manager as requested to meet expiration date deadlines
- New Business – data entry into the agency management system
- Assisting in updating Proposals and Summaries of Insurance provided to the client for coverage, limits, and exposure reviews
- Processing change requests from the client including submitting to the insurance carrier, and upon completion and receipt of the endorsement checking for accuracy and forwarding to the client
- Assisting in pulling motor vehicle reports and notifying the client of the results and maintaining the required documentation required to pull the report
- Issuing auto id cards as requested
- Assisting in checking policies and delivering to the client
- Assisting in claim reporting and follow up as requested
- Response to client service requests in a high urgency manner to ensure resolution of issues as the need exists.
- Follows all agency standards and procedures guidelines
- High School Diploma and a minimum of __1___year of Property & Casualty Insurance experience with an insurance agency handling Commercial Accounts.
- Must possess or be able to acquire the property and casualty insurance license within a period of 6 months.
- Communication skills and a demeanor that is friendly and approachable are critical. Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with fellow employees, clients and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner.
- The position requires a highly motivated and organized individual that is willing to diversify and multi-task. Detail oriented and exceptionally organized with the ability to work on a variety of projects independently and within a team structure. Follow –through and responsiveness is also critically important.
- Able to prioritize and regularly re-prioritize projects based upon business demands amid multiple requests from various entities. Possess a strong commitment to customer service, both internal and external, and the adherence to deadlines.
- Essential to possess a passion and desire to continuously improve their style and work productivity.
- Comfort in working in a small company atmosphere at a fast pace. Additionally, this position requires self-initiative and someone who can take direction well.
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Interested in This Position? Please Contact Us
If you are interested in this position please feel free to give us a call at (614) 418-5710 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.